In addition to our inpatient programs, Kentfield Hospital offers rehab services on an outpatient visit basis. Outpatient rehabilitation is designed to provide care to individuals who don’t require an overnight stay but could benefit from physical, occupational, or speech-language therapy.
While Kentfield Hospital patients may choose to continue their therapy treatments with us once they are discharged and return home, we take referrals from the Bay Area medical community. Our outpatient therapy team welcomes both familiar faces and new patients!
Outpatient Therapy Specialties
- Hand therapy
- Pre and post-operative rehab
- Treatment for neurological conditions and stroke
- Pain management
- Orthopedic conditions/surgery recovery
- Joint replacement recovery
- Lymphedema program
- Treatment for cardiac and respiratory conditions
- Balance/dizziness treatment and vestibular rehabilitation
- Sports injuries
- Speech therapy
If you have any questions about Kentfield Hospital’s outpatient therapy services, contact us and let us know how we can help.