Admissions Process (for Physicians)
If your patients require continued care in a hospital setting, we’re here to help. Kentfield Hospital offers critically and chronically ill patients the opportunity for an extended recovery period in an acute hospital setting.
How can I refer to Kentfield Hospital?
To learn more about our services or to make a referral, contact us at 415.485.3527. Our team members will answer any questions you may have about our services, receive your referral, and provide a complete pre-admission evaluation for your patient.
What are the indicators my patient would benefit from treatment at Kentfield Hospital?
Kentfield Hospital treats patients with a variety of conditions and needs. The following are just a few of the possible indicators that your patient may benefit from and be appropriate for our level of care.
Consider us if any of the following conditions apply.
- Requires a hospital level of care for treatment and monitoring of medical needs.
- Has failed at a lower level of care.
- Has had an extended hospital stay or has had multiple recent hospital admissions.
- Requires specialized support for ventilator management or weaning.
- Has had recent surgery or extensive wound care treatment.
- Has suffered a complex infection.
- Is medically complex and recovering from cardiac, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, or neurological injury or illness.
- Has suffered a catastrophic injury (trauma injuries, work-related injuries).